Don’t miss these stories told live @ Moody Performance Hall on 💝 Valentine’s Day, Wednesday, February 14th!
For this Valentine’s Day, Oral Fixation is presenting “Stick Together,” a special show of love, life, and laughter. Taking the Moody Performance Hall stage on February 14 at 8 p.m., our seven storytellers will be delivering something genuine, sweet, and real. From fighting loneliness to fleeing abuse—from overcoming illness to welcoming unconditional love—from dissolving friendships to joining in conjugal bliss, #StickTogether will span the spectrum. Detailed storyteller profiles coming soon. In the meantime, however, meet our wondrous cast:
- Crow Collection Executive Director Amy Hofland experiences the power of parental love.
- Moving to a new city, attorney Monica Berry seeks adventure at Scrabble Club.
- Shelley Miller struggles and thrives through relationships and the complexities of love.
- Confronting mental illness, educator Sallie Crotty finds power.
- Dannie M. Olguin survives a childhood of both adventure and terror.
- Writer Stacey Megally learns what friendship is and isn’t.
- Tiana Lightfoot Svendsen deals with a husband stitch gone awry.
For this Valentine’s Day, do something more than just dinner and flowers! Come join these seven souls and celebrate life! $25 tickets are on sale now. Get yours now!