From age 18 until now, Tereze Gruntmane has learned much, including how to save a marriage and start an internationally successful clothing line. On Friday night, November 3, with a story that spans decades and embraces all emotions, Tereze will take us on her own “Jump Off A Cliff” journey.
Tereze Gruntmane came to the US from Latvia in 1996 with her husband and daughter. In addition to having two more children—each nine years apart—she is the founder/designer of ZAZA couture, a boutique children’s apparel line. Currently writing a book about being present in relationships and avoiding affairs, Tereze speaks her mind, even when unpopular.
Happy New Year, Oral Fixation followers! Right around the time everyone was wrapping up 2014, we were ringing in the cast for the fourth show of Season 4. “Slippery Slope” is the theme for January, so let’s glide right into introductions.
- Monic Reynoso, who was paralyzed from the chest down in a car accident at age 19.
- Robert Schmidt, who will share how a passion for strippers led him to adultery.
- Amanda Rodenborg, who once carried an oppressive amount of credit card debt.
- Jay Peeples, a U.S. solider who divulges his first time meeting the opposition in Saudi Arabia.
- Donny Hornstein, who at one time led a life dominated by anger.
- Peter Luby, a self-professed “un-fun guy” who took incredible leaps of faith– literally– for love.
- And Christine Zanjanipour, a thrill seeking gal goes on a winter adventure with her husband on a snowmobile through Yellowstone National Park during the worst storm in 40 years.
Plus: Meet the cast in person on January 14 at The Wild Detectives in Oak Cliff!
We can’t wait to see you there!