The cast of “Go With the Flow” had barely taken their final bow when it was time for us to cast the second show of Season 4. Things sure are moving fast around here — one might say they are moving faster than a speeding train. Which brings us to our theme — “Train Wreck” — and our fabulous cast.
Headlining the show: the lovely Bri Crum, president and publicist at Plan B PR, and co-host and creator of Inside Entertainment TV on KTXD47. Bri will share with the utmost love and humor how her family is a train wreck — and why she wouldn’t have it any other way.
Joining her for two nights of fun:
- Glynn Wilcox, the rare witness to an actual train wreck, talking about his marriage ending and accidentally catching his house on fire.
- Paul Scott, an Oral Fixation veteran, recalling his second honeymoon at a couples’ resort that was a total disaster.
- Caroline North discussing a train ride to visit her half-brother, a former meth addict, that forced to face her own addiction and make an important decision.
- Linda Thomas professing how her life became a train wreck after she moved to California and found herself pregnant, hungry, and hopeless.
- Nan Kirkpatrick outlining the web of lies that led her to realize she’s an alcoholic.
- And Michael Moore, who calls himself “22 going on 65,” telling how he went from frat house to family man — complicated childbirth included.
These topics may seem heavy, but in the grand tradition of Oral Fixation, we promise you many laughs, too. So join us on Monday, November 3, at the Wyly, or Wednesday, November 12, at The Texas Theatre. Tickets are on sale now. Get them before this train leaves the station.