Don’t miss these upcoming stories told live @ Hamon Hall on Friday, November 3.
Oral Fixation (An Obsession with True Life Tales) is kicking off Season 6 with “Jump Off A Cliff”! Headlining this power-packed show is former Fox News anchor Gretchen Carlson, who sued Fox CEO Roger Ailes for sexual harassment. Carlson’s personal story will draw from her new book, Be Fierce: Stop Harassment and Take Your Power Back, which highlights how she completely transformed her life by jumping off a cliff in her career—a transformation so impactful it inspired Oral Fixation to assemble this special show, featuring an all-female cast:
- Mired in grief over the untimely death of her brother, Amy Pengra Button finds hope from an unlikely activity.
- Attempting to find a new hobby, Dawynn Edwards awkwardly and hilariously braves a climbing gym.
- Searching for connection, Anjelica Ruiz goes against the wishes of her mother and leaves Christianity.
- Emma Vrabel—14, living with albinism, and attending a new school—discovers the power of self-advocacy.
- After nearly two decades of stuffing her emotions, Latvian-born Tereze Gruntmane finds her voice.
- For Rachel McEnany, when previous efforts to conquer her fear and anxiety fell short, she tried something completely different—falling to earth instead.